Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 9 - Tyson

Today, I'm thankful for Tyson!

I'm so thankful for Tyson!  I admire him for so many reasons!!  He is one of the funniest people I know, and I laugh nearly every time I talk to him or exchange texts!  He really is hilarious if you ask me!  I'm jealous of his ability to tell a good story, and I respect his work ethic.  He can fix just about anything, and is incredibly skilled at home repairs even though he hates anything related to remodeling!  I admire that he is committed to the people in his life, that he is a good friend, and that he will stand up for his family through thick and thin.  I think it's awesome that he helps out Grandma Wilma by taking out her trash, taking care of the lawn, or moving items from one space to another in her house.  He is also incredibly knowledgeable (and surprisingly passionate) about politics - which I have no interest in at all!  He is stubborn, and smart.  He's a self-described shy guy, but is really quite outgoing and personable.  He's sensitive and kind.

It's so funny because Tys and I used to fight like cats and dogs, and I'm sure our parents wondered if we'd ever get along for more than an hour!  We used to drive each other crazy and do whatever we could to push each others buttons and get each other into trouble!  I used to think he was spoiled rotten and always got his way, and he would say the same about me :)  We've had quite the journey together, and I'm glad he was along for the ride!

I'm so thankful he is not only my brother but also my friend, and I could go on and on - but hopefully you get the gist of it!  He is awesome and one of a kind.  I wouldn't trade him for any other brother, and I'm so glad that Kincaid has him as an uncle!  I'm super proud of him and love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment