Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 10 - Caitlin

Today, I'm thankful for Cait!  I wouldn't say that we were particularly close for the first several years our parents were married.  In fact, because all of us kids were out of school, and I was living in Michigan when they got married, I hardly even saw her let alone talked to her.  For me, the turning point was when she and I met mom and John in NY for Thanksgiving in 2005 I think.  They dropped us off at the airport for our return home flights, and we had a few hours to kill.  At least from my perspective, it turned out to be a great gift.  I think it was the first time it'd been just the two of us, and I felt like I actually got to know her a bit!

Anyways, fast forward to 2011, we both turn up preggo within a few weeks of each other, and I feel like that was an even greater gift!  I'm so thankful that we both got to go through pregnancy together, and I'll be forever grateful for the support, advice and encouragement she gave me over the 9 months!

Caitlin is creative, smart, and funny.  She has the best laugh, and knows how to have a good time!  She is hard working, outgoing, and adventurous.  She enjoys life in big and small ways.  She is a beautiful lady with a great heart, and she is an awesome mom to the most beautiful little girl!  I admire her for all of these reasons, and know there are others that I could add!  So glad to have her as a sister, and thankful for all of the fun memories our little ones will share in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment