Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Our little linguist

Caid has been jabbering up a storm as of late!  It's amazing to watch him because it really does look like he's trying to talk when he's doing it.  He's also been sleeping through the night quite often as of late.  Tiff and I are obviously thrilled with that although I still feel really really tired.  I'm thinking Tiff does as well seeing that we didn't wake up until 6:55 this morning.  He's also been laughing a bit.  It hasn't happened often, but when it does, I'm pretty sure that it's the cutest thing I have ever seen.
In other news, Tiff may have inadvertently started a family war by dressing Caid in this outfit:
I have to say that she's a better sport than I.  If someone gave him an MSU outfit, I don't think I could allow him to wear it.

1 comment:

  1. More than a few people commented today about how cute Caid is but that he would be way cuter in purple!! His uncle Tyson even consulted Santa to have Caid moved from the nice to naughty list if they saw him dressed this way again!

    ReplyDelete