Thursday, September 13, 2012

90 days of life

Wow! These 3 months have flown by!! Our little guy is growing too quickly and we're loving every second of it!  I love how my friend Lena described having a baby - every stage is the best stage!  They are growing so much and developing so quickly and each new stage is the best!

Our sweet boy is now 3 months old!  Weighing in at 15 lbs 4 oz, here's our happy fella!


Excited to be sitting on papa's shoulders and quite proud of the fact that he just spit up in dad's hair!



In his 3rd month, Kincaid has grown so much!! It's been a blast to watch him discover more and more of life each day!  We went on Caid's second camping trip, and stayed two nights in the tent! He did awesome once again and he loved being outdoors so much!  




He's also been learning new tricks like....

how to grab his toes...

you can also see that he's moved away from thumb sucking and is now more of a fist chewer!


how to laugh (or shriek!)....
his smiles and laughter are the best parts of our days!!!


and is getting great at grabbing and holding onto objects (today he learned how to pull the banana though I wasn't able to motivate him to recreate the moment!)


A few days ago, I caught him rolled over onto this side while grabbing his feet!  Another first that I got super excited about!! Rolling over is in our near future I think!

Basically, Kincaid is our little rockstar and we are crazy about him!!!!  It is so fun to experience these precious moments with him, but he is growing too quickly!!  Every day, when I see Kincaid smile, I see him sitting in his papa's lap, watch him taking in the world through those beautiful deep blue eyes, I am overwhelmed with love for him!  It reminds me that the love I feel for him and Jon is nothing in comparison to the Lord's love for us!  So blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment