Monday, August 6, 2012

Our Superman!

I started this post for Father's Day and never finished...so what's the saying, "better now than never?"  The upside of being late is that I have so many more fun pictures!! Here's a shout out to my main man, the most amazing husband and incredible father!  Jon has been more and more incredible as each week with Caid passes.  From pitching in more and more around the house, becoming a temporary stay-at-home papa, running errands, being super dad and just an all around awesome guy.  Here are just a few moments that I've been able to capture over these last two months that illustrate just how blessed I am to have J as my partner and Caid is to have him as his Papa!

From nap time....

  
There are so many because napping is one of their favorites!!

to having fun....

  


to getting outdoors.....




to diaper duty.....



 to feeding& burping....

 

 

to bath time & reading.....


We have one proud papa and one amazing man in our lives!  Love ya, J!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment