Sunday, February 9, 2014

Six weeks and counting!

I've been so caught up in every day life that I've neglected to take the time to capture regular shots of my growing bump.  I've had more than one person tell me in the last couple of weeks how pregnant I look, and I sure would think so now that there are only six weeks to go before we meet this new little one!! We are so excited, even though it hardly seems as if there is time to even process the new addition that will be arriving so soon!  At my 32 week visit, babe's heart rate was 140, up from 135 at 30 weeks, and I measured at 34 weeks (consistent with what I've been measuring).  
A shot at around 32 weeks:


The little one continues to poke and prod my innards throughout the day, and thankfully gives me respite at night (now if only my bladder would cooperate in the late night hours!!).  I have been feeling really well, but very tired!  I'm so thankful for all that Jon does because other wise we'd have a mound of dirty dishes and no food to eat most days :) 

34 weeks:


Again, we are so grateful to have a healthy baby on the way and for a mostly uneventful pregnancy!  I think I've really enjoyed...perhaps some might say craved...jalapeno kettle chips, power balls, and granola.  I'm sure I'm missing something from earlier in the pregnancy but the absentmindedness has kicked in and I can't recall!

Here's to a great final 6 weeks of pregnancy #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment