Monday, February 17, 2014

35 Weeks!

Today I had my 35 week check up, and baby looks great!  Heart rate was 148 today, measuring at 36 weeks, I've gained 30 lbs, head is down, and I'm dilated to 1!  They did the Group Strep B test today, and that's about it!

I was curious how similar this visit was to when I was expecting Kincaid, so I did a little look back through our posts, and here is an excerpt from my 35 week appointment with Kincaid: 
    
             So, after the usual start to the appointment - blood pressure check, listening to the heart beat                     and measuring, here is where we're at:
      • Heart rate - 128: an all-time low :)
      • measured 36 weeks
                    Then we had the convo with the doc that I already mentioned followed by the exam. They                     did the Group B Strep test and the doc confirmed that the baby has started to drop and that                     I'm 1 cm dilated.

So, aside from a faster heart rate, things seem to be pretty similar!  Word on the street is that Kincaid told somebody he was having a sister!  So...we shall soon see!

Bad news is that my Dr. is off the same week Jon is on Spring Break which happens to be the week before I'm due!  That makes me a little nervous, but it will all work out in the end :) 

So, that's the quick update for now on Baby VK!  He/She is doing great, moving a ton, and will be making entry into this world before we know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment