Sunday, December 16, 2012

All Good Things Must Come to an End...

I asked Kincaid if it HAD to happen, and he said yes, it really did.  


What had to happen?  What had to end?  You remember that one of the cool perks of my job is the Infant to Work Program, right?  This was one of the benefits that sealed the deal for me, and led me to turning down another position even though it paid a bit more!  How could I not choose a job that would allow me to bring my baby with me?!?  

As you can recall from other posts, the time we had with Kincaid in the office turned out awesome!  He is a rockstar, and brightened everybody's day with his smile and giggles :)  My coworkers have loved getting to know him, seeing him grow, and hanging out with him!  Even customers enjoyed coming in to the office to see him!  

All of this has now come to an end :( Friday, November 30, Kincaid had to say his goodbyes ;( It really was a great last day, and though the office has been much quieter without him, I am so very grateful for the four months he was there with me! I believe he really benefited from that experience, and I know he is very missed by the people at work.  And, I've had customers come in asking where he's at as well & reminding me how cute he is and what a good baby he is (like I need reminding!).

I've really missed Caid while at work these last two weeks, but you know what?  The very first day he wasn't there, we were SWAMPED!!  I mean, busier than we've been the whole time he was with me, and my coworker (we work up front together) was gone for several days!  So, I was reminded of the Lord's perfect plan and was in awe of His timing!  

While I've been missing Kincaid, he's been happily playing, learning, laughing and snuggling!  He's had some time with Gma B, Ms. Wynn, and will hang with Gpa C this coming week!  So far, they've reported how he awesome he continues to be, how great he is at eating his milk and solids, and how much fun he is!  

Jon reminded me that we'll need to work hard to keep him humble after weeks like these!  We're so blessed and Kincaid certainly is LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment