Saturday, April 28, 2012

Room FINALLY Fit for Baby VK



Today was a beautiful day all around! The temps were warm but just right, and there was no wind! It made it the perfect day to tackle some house projects that have been neglected over the past month due to traveling every weekend, and was a perfect day for me to boot Jon and Grace out of the house for some fresh air and birding!! :) Neither of them minded a bit!

While they headed out, my mom came up for the day to help work on the baby room! I was getting a bit antsy and a bit overwhelmed by the work that needed done in there - mostly because I love cleanliness and wanted to REALLY clean the room before baby arrives! To be honest, I never thoroughly moved it when we moved in so I hated to think about all the dust bunnies hiding in there :)

Together, my mom and I worked hard this afternoon, cleaned from ceiling to floor and got the room arranged and decorated! I LOVE how all the pieces came together and am so excited to welcome our baby into a comfy, clean and safe space in about a month!

Now all that's left to do is get a rug, wash the clothes and bedding and bring home baby!! Check out the rest of the pics on the photo tab in the "Baby Room" album!

THANKS MOM for all your help today!!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment