Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Catch UP

I feel like this title sums up my life these days! Trying to catch up on everything! But, in this case, it has to do with catching up on these last several weeks that I have not blogged! My excuse? Travel, travel, tired, more travel and even more tired :) I wouldn't trade all the trips and weariness though! We've been so blessed over the last 7.5 months of the pregnancy and have had some amazing adventures with family and friends!

So, let me think back..

I'll start with our trip to Michigan. Jon and I spent a too fast long weekend in Grand Rapids in late March. It was the end of J's spring break and it was my second annual girls weekend with Lena, Jada and Andrea! Somehow, Jon and I managed to fit in a lot of quality time with friends and family, a baby shower and a baseball draft into those 3 full days we were there! While we missed seeing some of our friends and family on this trip, we LOVED getting to see all of the amazing people that were there! Never enough time to catch up and hang out, though!

I felt so blessed and overwhelmed with love during our first baby shower hosted by Karen, Andrea, Lena, Jada and Wanda and couldn't even make it through reading a precious book given to Baby VK by Shannon without shedding a tear - I had to call in help from Rach and Alli to read it - which really only made me want to cry more! I love those girls so much, and can't believe how grown up they are in just the 8 months since we've moved to KS! Check out the pics to get a sense of our afternoon together!!

I'd love pics from those of you who have others! You can email them to me at tiffany.couchman8@gmail.com and I'll add them to our site for others to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment