Saturday, March 2, 2013

Love in the little

Our local Moms Group recently read a book called My One Word. This is an easy read and very inspiring/challenging!  The hard part is choosing a word and committing to that word for an entire year! Jon and I have each chosen our words, and are taking baby steps towards spiritual and personal transformation.  

After some deliberation, I landed on "appreciate."  I'll devote another post on this process as well as what I desire - keeping in mind that the Lord likely has very different plans for my growth in this area :) 

Until then, here are some snapshots of life that I've been striving to fully appreciate and soak in.







I can't wait to see how God uses this exercise in the coming days, weeks and months for His Glory!  

No comments:

Post a Comment